The Top of Alabama Regional Council of Governments (TARCOG) is growing!!! We are looking to hire four (4) full-time Medicaid Waiver Case Manager to join our service driven organization.
The Medicaid Waiver Case Manager will:
- Conducts and prepares on-site assessments of potential clients and monthly face to face visits in clients’ homes, evaluating the services being provided by the Medicaid Waiver program;
- Authorizes contractors (DSP) to initiate services for clients and participants;
- Develops, monitors, and revises client’s care plan in coordination with client/caregiver to fit the needs of the client.
Education AND Experience requirement for this opportunity:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Behavioral Science, Family and Consumer Science or a related field;
- Two or more years of work experience in home health or Aging Programs;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are a must;
- Valid Driver License AND a good driving record
Pay: $36,000 – $43,000 annually
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 11 Observed State/Federal Holidays
- 12 days of Sick Leave AND 12 days of Vacation Leave Annually
- Email your résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org No Later Than Wednesday, December 15th, 2021
~ Please indicate Case Manager in your email subject line for employment consideration ~