RPO Form

State Highway Safety Concern

Do you know of a safety concern on an area highway? Is there a dangerous intersection, hazardous curve, or similar safety issue in your community that can be addressed by the Alabama Department of Transportation? If so, please complete the form below and your concern will be transmitted to the appropriate agency and ALDOT representative. (Please remember, ALDOT can only address safety concerns on state maintained roads)